DATES AND PRICES
Imagine training in a very exotic destination??!!
Sun, coconuts, beach, birds, dolphins... and much more <3
Join us from the 23th
to the 29th of February 2020
Groups for all levels: beginners, intermediate and advanced
What is included:
- 6 nights in a bungalow in a beautiful property facing the Indian Ocean, right in front of the beach
- Full board - Homemade and delicious food (3 meals a day and free tea, coffee and water at any time)
- 12h of pole dance workshops taught by Bendy Kate and Loa Koalita. Plus, there will be optional additional workshops for the one who need even more challenge
- 1 stretching and 1 yoga class on the yoga platform over the water and facing the sunsets (breathtaking!!!)
- 30 minutes of massage
- The "must do" in Sri Lanka: a boat tour to observe dolphins and a mangrove tour to discover little villages, churchs and observe birds and nature
- A photo shooting on the beach
- A local cooking class
- Free use of paddles and bikes
- Free access to the poles when they are not used
- Some surprises and gifts
Price for the camp : 1395€ in a bungalow
1295€ in a tent
Non-poler: from 500€
Dare to offer you one experience - alone or with company - to meet your passion and in a paradisiacal place!
Additional workshops: 55€
Privates: on request
Group prices (contact us)
Non polers (friends, family, children) are welcome! They can dive and even get the PADI, make a yoga retreat (intense or light – with possibility to adapt their yoga schedule with your pole schedule), visit some temples (Sri Lanka is known for his “Cultural Triangle” temples), have massages, kitesurf in February (in March wind is lower), do with you the dolphins watching and the mangrove tour, do paddle, bike, the cooking class… Some babysitting is possible for children.
Fantastic Pole & Sea Camp packages don’t include transportation, visa, passport, drinks, extra activities and days of visit before and after the one week camp. You also need to have your own travel, health and civil responsibility insurances.
Fantastic Pole & Sea Camp reserves the right to make the plannings evolve.
You can find terms and conditions here: