EXTRA WEEK: 16 - 22 February
Imagine training in a very exotic destination??!!
Sun, coconuts, beach, birds, dolphins... and much more <3
Our week from the 23rd to the 29th of February is full so we have decided to open one more week: 16-22 February 2020
The planning is slightly different in order to be more flexible
What is included:
- 6 nights in a bungalow in a beautiful property facing the Indian Ocean, right in front of the beach
- Full board - Homemade and delicious food (3 meals a day and free tea, coffee and water at any time)
- 10h of workshops taught by Bendy Kate and Loa Koalita
- 30 minutes of massage
- The "must do" in Sri Lanka: a boat tour to observe dolphins
- A local cooking class
- Free use of paddles and bikes
- Free access to the poles when they are not used
- Some surprises and gifts
Also on request:
- Additional pole dance workshops (in group or private)
- Stretching and fitness classes
- Possiblity to dive, visit some temples (Sri Lanka is known for his “Cultural Triangle” temples), try kitesurfing, go on a safari tour....
Book with us, take your plane and enjoy your holidays !!!!🌷☀️
Price for the camp : 1145€ in a bungalow
1045€ in a tent
Non-poler: from 500€
Dare to offer you one experience - alone or with company - to meet your passion and in a paradisiacal place!
Additional workshops: 55€
Privates: on request
Group prices (contact us)
Come with your non-poler friends as there is so much to do there!! They can dive and get the PADI, go on a safari tour, kitesurf (one of the best spots in the World!), visit temples, do yoga, stretching, try pole dancing, do with you the dolphin tour, the cooking class, relax with a massage...
All is in the same place: the bungalows, the handmade food restaurant, a thatched roof bar, the pole dance class, the departure of excursions, the yoga platform over the water and facing the sunset, the beach, ... and even the kitesursing lessons if you want to try it!
We can adjust the offer to your availibilities and wishes. Contact us!
Discover our paradisiacal place !!
Fantastic Pole & Sea Camp packages don’t include transportation, visa, passport, drinks, extra activities and days of visit before and after the one week camp. You also need to have your own travel, health and civil responsibility insurances.
Fantastic Pole & Sea Camp reserves the right to make the plannings evolve.
You can find terms and conditions here: