Fantastic Pole & Sea Camp
Pole dance, travel, swim, relax but always train hard!!
Fri, 22 Jul|
Ch. du Dailley 3, 1922 Les Granges, Suisse
Pole camp Switzerland 2022
22-24 July 2022. Pole dance at about 1000 meters above sea level and surrounded by a breathtaking mountain view. Instructors: Rachel Tolzman and Loa Koalita.
Dates and location
22 Jul 2022, 14:00 CEST – 24 Jul 2022, 16:30 CEST
Ch. du Dailley 3, 1922 Les Granges, Suisse
About the pole camp
Groups for all levels: from beginner to advanced
What is included:
- 2 nights in a beautiful hotel in the Valais, surrounded by a breathtaking view
- Full board at their restaurant. All products in the restaurant are organic or Demeter, and vegetarian
- Herbal teas and coffees freely available all day
- 7h of workshops
- Pole access when not used
- A moment at the spa / hammam
- Swimming pool access
The swimming pool is natural. It is a system without chemical additives that disinfect or sterilise the water. The purification of the water is entirely taken care of by biological filters and plants. So it respects your skin!
Built with natural stones from Salvan, the relaxation area will allow you to relax. There is nothing like this experience in the heart of the Swiss mountains!
Non polers are also welcome as it is a beautiful place to discover and there are hike options for them (and you during your free time). It is nice to explore the surroundings: beautiful 1, 2 or 3 hour hikes, or to enjoy the garden and the view :)
The hotel stands at about 1000 meters above sea level and is surrounded by a breathtaking view of the Mountains..
The hotel has a natural swimming pool with a panoramic view of the mountains, a beautiful garden, a wellness area and an organic restaurant. In addition, our pole dance room, also within the hotel, has a great view.
Everything is at the same place so that you can fully dedicate your time to pole dancing, relaxing, and enjoying the view.
We will include a time with a pole in the garden (with a view) to give you time to capture the setting.
To come, parking is available. For people coming by train: a free shuttle will be available from the Marécottes train station (timetable to be communicated later).
The location is around 1h15 from Lausanne, 1h50 from Genova and 2h50 from Zurich.
You will have two different teachers, to allow you to learn a variety of techniques and styles.
Rachel Tolzman (Tolzypole on Instagram)
Pole dancer and aerialist, Rachel has been dancing since the age of three, and has always had a passion for movement. Even though she comes from a strong balletic background, she has also explored many different forms of dance including tap, jazz, hip-hop, ballroom, salsa, tango and African dance. In addition, she trained as a rhythmic gymnast for many years and competed in the United States at a high level, even advancing to the US Junior Olympics.
Pole competitions include IPAAT Elite Division 2016 - first place and best tricks, PSO Zurich Women’s Professional Division 2017 -second place. She holds the title of Miss Pole Dance UK Pro Division 2017. She competed as a finalist and placed third at the World Pole Dance Championships in May 2018. In fall of 2018, she performed with Jenyne Butterfly in Las Vegas for her show “Rise” and placed third at Pole-a-Palooza. In November 2018, she took the winning title of the elite division at Pole Art UK. This year she placed second at IPAAT Champions Division and took fourth amongst 28 competitors in the elite division of Pole Art Italy 2019. In summer of 2019 she performed on London’s West End at the Bridge Theatre playing a fairy in Shakespeare’s A Midsummer Night’s Dream, directed by Nicholas Hytner.
Loa Koalita is pole dancing since 2010. After years of ballet and funk hip hop, Loa Koalita finally move towards pole dance and she excels in bringing her passion to new comers and more advanced dancers. Loa Koalita is a certified pole dance and yoga teacher. She wants to share techniques, tips, tricks and combos to improve your strength, flexibility, fluidity, creativity and style. Loa has performed several times for shows/competitions (Aerial Dance Show, Pole Fusion Festival, French Pole Championship 2017, 2nd in pro category at OIPA 2020) and private events. Her pedagogy and experience make of her an excellent teacher and dancer. She is currently teaching at Chrome studio in Lausanne, after several years teaching at Aerial Dance Geneva. Loa Koalita is preparing dedicated workshops for this pole camp, with the aim to enrich your tricks and combos on both static and spinning poles, to bring you techniques and to make you more confident while dancing.
We have customized for you a program of pole dance workshops and activities with 2 great pole instructors. We have written below the workshops, of course they will be adapted according to your levels.
- Spin Me ‘Round: with a focus on understanding how to create momentum, you will explore combos on static as well as spin pole to get you comfortable with rotation. Learn beautiful rotations around the base, descending, circling, spiraling combos on static and flawless transitions on spin that leave you in control of speed and flow.
- Signature Tricks and Transitions: all her favorite moves! You will dissect tried and true combos used by Rachel in routines and explore new favorites and all that’s trending. Of course, it will be adapted according to your level!
- Active Flex: this flexibility class is not only aimed to increase flexibility and mobility, but to strengthen muscles, developing a safe and beneficial technique to achieve your flexy goals on and off the pole. You will explore a mix of exercises taken from ballet, gymnastics, and yoga and utilize blocks and straps to help you unlock your potential.
- Hail to the Heels (optional workshop): love to dance and make sensual shapes with those sky high platforms? You will explore the sexy side of pole dance and learn a choreography focusing on flow, heel techniques and intentional movement. Feel sexy, slinky, sassy and fierce! Brings your heels if you have some. Knee pads recommended.
- Loa’s signature combos: on this workshop you will learn new combos, using a mix of strength, flexibility and fluidity and focusing on cleanness of execution and transitions. How to work with the energy, how to find the exact position to go in a trick, to hold a posture, how to make a same movement looks different.
- Spinning Pole: this workshop is focused on tricks, combos and transitions on spinning pole. Different variations, tricks and combos will be taught to give you a lot to practice.
780€ in a triple or quadruple room
870€ in a double room
980€ in a single room
510€ for a non poler
It is possible to pay by installments.