Pole Camp St Tropez
Dates and location
About the pole camp
Groups for all levels: beginners, intermediate and advanced
What is included:
- 6 nights on a beautiful resort in the French Riviera, little shared bungalows with an exceptional location on the beach of Pampelonne
- Half-board at a restaurant with panoramic terrace on the bay and delicious continental breakfast and French meals. One dinner is free in order to allow you to explore the city at night time and this day you will have a lunch instead of :)
- 15h of workshops taught by pole champions. A complete program including tricks, combos, choreography and stretching. Maximum 12 people per group for a real follow-up. Also optional workshops available to train more (extra cost)!
- Free pole access when not used
- Free swimming pool access (heated)
- 1 spa access
- 1 photo shooting on the beach (for souvenirs and to shine on the beach :) )
- 1 activity to discover the Mediterranean littoral, in a preserved area with creeks and beaches with turquoise water
- 1 half-day visit of St Tropez: one of the most glamorous places in France
- Some goodies and surprises !!
Others activities are possible on request: Porquerolles island (Calanques, fine sand beaches and turquoise water), boat or jet ski location, wakeboard, VTT, Nordic walking on the coast, yoga, kayak, jacuzzi, massages and body cares, fitness, visit the French Riviera and Provencal villages (Ramatuelle, Port Grimaud), taste some wine, etc. Don’t hesitate to involve family and friends in this adventure or even to extend your stay!
South of France, also known as "The French Riviera" will seduce you as you will be able to train hard pole dancing, relax at the spa, swim in the sea and experience French cuisine at dinners time in our incredible restaurant with panoramic terrace on the bay.
Fantastic Pole & Sea Camp offers a 6-day pole camp in an exceptional location right on the beach of Pampelonne, also called the beach of St Tropez. St Tropez is a must-see travel destination and it is easy to see why. From its beautiful beaches, its old port and historic center, rythmed by provencal atmosphere to the numerous shops and galleries, St Tropez is a city that needs to be experienced at least once in your life! Visitors are charmed by the idyllic scene of small fishing boats and fashionable yachts docked in the harbor, which is lined by pastel-colored Mediterranean houses and lively cafés. La Ponche is the most picturesque area of St Tropez, where you can discover the 18th century Eglise de Notre-Dame de l'Assomption, the Hotel de Ville (Town Hall) and the Palais des Bailli Pierre-André de Suffren. Loa, owner & founder of Fantastic Pole & Sea Camp, fell in love with South of France years ago and decided to share it with you.
The resort includes little bungalows, a heated swimming pool, shops, a spa (hamman, sauna, jacuzzi, massages...), a pole dance room, a breathtaking restaurant with panoramic view on the bay, a crêperie...
You will be accommodated in bungalows for 4 to 6 people, in private small rooms with the possibility to share with someone to reduce costs. It is also possible to have your own bungalow for a group of friends / family on request and with extra cost.
All these bungalows are equipped with a TV, a kitchen and living-room, a bathroom and an air conditioning.
Anastasia Skukhtorova has over 11 years of experience in pole dance. She began her journey in 2008. After training for several hours, multiple times a week, her hard work paid off and she got second place at the Russian Pole Fitness Championship in 2010. In 2011, she got third place at Pole Art in Helsinki. At the Pole World Cup in 2012, she placed third, but came back in 2013, and earned first place! You may also remember her from Russian’s Got Talent 2013. With her continued success, she has begun traveling the world, performing, judging, and instructing. Anastasia is a graceful and talented pole dancer, focusing on details and how to combine artistic and athletic elements. She likes to share many of her tips, tricks and training methods so that you master pole fundamental movements, increase your flexibility and learn new pole dance tricks and combos. Anastasia Skukhtorova will have a menu of workshops for you during our pole camp. So many moves to learn with her!
Loa Koalita is pole dancing since 2010 and she is part of Aerial Dance Geneva team, where she takes pleasure in teaching pole dance and stretching classes. After years of ballet and funk hip hop, Loa Koalita finally move towards pole dance and she excels in bringing her passion to new comers and more advanced dancers. Loa Koalita is a certified pole dance and yoga teacher. She want to share techniques, tips, tricks and combos to improve your strength, flexibility, fluidity, creativity and style. Loa has performed several times for shows/competitions (Aerial Dance Show, Pole Fusion Festival, French Pole Championship) and private events. Her pedagogy and experience make of her an excellent teacher and dancer. Loa Koalita is preparing dedicated workshops for this pole camp, with the aim to enrich your tricks and combos on both static and spinning poles, to bring you techniques and to make you more confident while dancing.
Fantastic Pole & Sea Camp has customized for you a great program of pole dance workshops and activities. And you will be the lucky ones able to train with the World Pole Champions Anastasia Skukhtorova and our passionate pole teacher Loa Koalita !!
Anastasia Skukhtorova's workshops
- Instatricks with Ana: all insta tricks you can see Anastasia doing. Headstands with pole and some of her favorite combos, according to levels.
- World of spin: in this workshop you are going to focus on the spinning pole. You will learn beautiful combos and different transitions with cute shapes.
- Bendy and healthy: in this class Anastasia is teaching her way of safe stretching. You will learn how to make your upper back, lower back and your shoulders more mobile and flexible. While doing this workshop you will understand what exercises to do to be able to perform Rainbow Marchenko, Cocoon, Eagle (biellman) etc. Wear warm-up clothing so your body can stay warm.
- Pole Art: beautiful lyrical choreo with the pole in Anastasia’s style
Loa Koalita's workshops
- Loa’s signature combos: on this workshop you will learn new combos, using a mix of strength, flexibility, fluidity and power and focusing on cleanness of execution and transitions. How to work with the energy, how to make a same movement looks different.
- I can't stop turning: this workshop is focused on tricks, combos and transitions on spinning pole. You will learn how to climb beautifully, take speed from the start and then how to keep this speed during your whole combos and making nice tricks. Different tricks and combos will be taught to give you a lot to practice.
- Pole & Precision: this workshop is focused on techniques, to find the good balance, the exact position to go in a new trick, to hold a posture.
- Flexy pole: this workshop is focused on moves using flexibility. You will learn nice and smooth transitions and focus on techniques and tips to look more bendy and open. The theory of flexy movements is not less important than your flexibility.
- Stretching: during this workshop you will gradually work through all the parts of the back, shoulders, arms, legs, knees and toes. Loa will give you a lot of exercises to be able to work on your flexibility alone also after this class, to be bendier with your back, shoulders, legs... working on the flexibility and elasticity of muscles and joints and with no traumatic exercises.
- Workshop 10: program to confirm
Price for the camp:
- Shared bungalow (4 to 6 people), individual room : 1'495€
- Shared bungalow, shared room * : 1’395 €
- Private bungalow (with a double bed and a convertible if you have friends / family coming with you) : 1’795 € **
- Shared bungalow, room for 2 people : 615 € *** (accommodation + half board + 1 activity + St Tropez + spa)
- Individual bungalow with a poler : 815 € *** (accommodation + half board + 1 activity + St Tropez + spa)
* The rooms are small so we recommend to take the individual room except if it is a very good friend or your partner
** We only have 3 private bungalows guaranteed at this price. We can have more of them but we will have to check the price when you register
*** If you have a non poler coming and sharing with you then the price for you is 1395€