Pole camp Sardinia 2022
Dates and location
About the pole camp
Groups for all levels: beginners, intermediates, advanced
What is included:
- 6 nights in typical Sardinian-style rooms (4-stars hotel!)
- Half board (breakfasts and dinners) at our delightful restaurant, which has an indoor room and an outdoor terrace by the pool, ideal for pleasant evenings and sweet awakenings + the day of the mini cruise: lunch included with fresh fish or alternative menu
- 15h of workshops
- Free pole access when not used
- Free swimming pool access
- 1 photo shoot in a beautiful location (for souvenirs)
- 1 full day mini cruise with lunch on board: a great excursion to discover the coast of Ogliastra, the gulf of Orosei where the famous Cala Goloritze appears in all its plendor, Cala Mariolu and swim in the beautiful turquoise water.
- 1 Sardinian evening: live popular music, dancers in typical local costumes and a traditional Sardinian dinner, served on the terrace by the panoramic swimming pool
- Some goodies and surprises !!
If you want to train even more, optional workshops will also be planned (extra cost).
Non polers are also welcome as it is a beautiful place to discover and there are many options for them (and you during your free time): visit a village, go trekking, bike, enjoy the beach, have a massage, visit a local winery, go diving… you can also ask for yoga classes :)
We also recommend the cooking class which is a very interesting experience, where you will learn how to make a typical bread called “Pani pintau” and the typical ravioli of this area that is called “Culurgiones”.
The hotel stands where nature and the sea have created a scenery of pristine beauty.
The hotel has a garden and a scenic swimming pool surrounded by olive trees, palms and Mediterranean plants.
The design is in typical Sardinian style, traditional and refined, with furniture and upholstery fabrics carefully made by the skilled hands of the artisans of Ogliastra.
There is also a fully equipped bar and a nice restaurant, which offers, in addition to the national cuisine, flavorful traditional dishes made with local products.
Everything is at the same place so that you can fully dedicate your time to pole dancing, relaxing, visiting and having fun. Plus, you can reach the beautiful beach by walk in a few minutes and enjoy its beauty.
How to come?
To come, you can take a plane to Cagliari or Olbia airport. We will organize one transfer on the Sunday around 3:00pm. According to the number of people sharing it should be around 50€. It takes around 1h30 to join from Cagliari and 2h from Olbia. For the way back I will organize it around 12:00. So I recommend you to take a plane from 6:00pm to be sure.
It is also possible to come by boat from the South of France (from Toulon). We can send you all the information if it interests you.
You will have three different teachers, to allow you to learn a variety of techniques.
More information soon
We have customized for you a program of pole dance workshops and activities with 3 great pole instructors. We have written below the workshops, of course they will be adapted according to your levels.
More information soon
1595€ for a poler
810€ for a non poler
It is possible to pay in several times with no problem.
* If our pole camp couldn't take place at the expected dates or if you couldn't come because of a travel ban due to covid-restrictions, we would refund you the amount paid, except for 150€ that we would give you as a voucher (without expiry date) for a future pole camp.