Fantastic Pole & Sea Camp
Pole dance, travel, swim, relax but always train hard!!
Sun, 17 Oct|
Galanias Hotel & Retreat
Pole camp Sardinia
17 - 23 October 2021 Discover the unique charm of this island ! An oasis of peace where you will pole dance every day and discover the beauty of its beaches and cliffs! Olga Trifonova, Marie Moulin and Loa Koalita!!
Dates and location
17 Oct 2021, 18:00 – 23 Oct 2021, 12:00
Galanias Hotel & Retreat, Via Belvedere, 2, 08042 Bari Sardo NU, Italie
About the pole camp
Groups for all levels: beginners, intermediates, advanced
From the 17th (18h00) to the 23rd (12h00) of October
What is included:
- 6 nights in typical Sardinian-style rooms (4-stars hotel!)
- Half board (breakfasts and dinners) at our delightful restaurant, which has an indoor room and an outdoor terrace by the pool, ideal for pleasant evenings and sweet awakenings + the day of the mini cruise: lunch included with fresh fish or alternative menu
- 15h of workshops
- Free pole access when not used
- Free swimming pool access
- 1 photo shoot in a beautiful location (for souvenirs)
- 1 full day mini cruise with lunch on board: a great excursion to discover the coast of Ogliastra, the gulf of Orosei where the famous Cala Goloritze appears in all its plendor, Cala Mariolu and swim in the beautiful turquoise water.
- 1 Sardinian evening: live popular music, dancers in typical local costumes and a traditional Sardinian dinner, served on the terrace by the panoramic swimming pool
- Some goodies and surprises !!
If you want to train even more, optional workshops will also be planned (extra cost).
Non polers are also welcome as it is a beautiful place to discover and there are many options for them (and you during your free time): visit a village, go trekking, bike, enjoy the beach, have a massage, visit a local winery, go diving… you can also ask for yoga classes :)
We also recommend the cooking class which is a very interesting experience, where you will learn how to make a typical bread called “Pani pintau” and the typical ravioli of this area that is called “Culurgiones”.
The hotel stands where nature and the sea have created a scenery of pristine beauty.
The hotel has a garden and a scenic swimming pool surrounded by olive trees, palms and Mediterranean plants.
The design is in typical Sardinian style, traditional and refined, with furniture and upholstery fabrics carefully made by the skilled hands of the artisans of Ogliastra.
There is also a fully equipped bar and a nice restaurant, which offers, in addition to the national cuisine, flavorful traditional dishes made with local products.
Everything is at the same place so that you can fully dedicate your time to pole dancing, relaxing, visiting and having fun. Plus, you can reach the beautiful beach by walk in a few minutes and enjoy its beauty.
How to come?
To come, you can take a plane to Cagliari or Olbia airport. We will organize one transfer on Sunday 17th of October around 3:30pm. According to the number of people sharing it should be around 40€. It takes around 1h30 to join from Cagliari and 2h from Olbia. For the way back I will organize it around 12:30-13h. So I recommend you to take a plane from 6:00pm to be sure.
It is also possible to come by boat from the South of France (from Toulon). We can send you all the information if it interests you. Several girls will do so and share a car (as we can put cars on the boat).
You will have three different teachers, to allow you to learn a variety of techniques. Discover our team composed by Olga Trifonova - world-famous and youngest pole dancer of her level, Marie Moulin – athlete and famous performer, and Loa Koalita - passionate pole dancer since 2010, certified teacher and organizer of the camp!
Olga has started pole dancing at the age of 8 years old. From the very beginning she got passionate by the discipline and after 5 years of pole dancing Olga became a well-known pole dancer. Her passion is not only about pole but lots about the dancing. She loves to learn new styles and to combine them with the pole. Olga’s workshops are dynamic and full of information and original combos. She shares her knowledge with big passion and sunny mood. She has also recently started to teach exotic and will be happy to teach you a nice choreo :) Some of her titles and performances are: Junior Winner – PoleArt Cyprus 2014, Elite women winner – Pole Art France 1015, Prague winner of the stars category – Pole Art Cyprus 2016, winner of the Elite category – Pole theater France 2018, etc. Olga has a very pedagogic approach and quite dynamic programmes.
Marie is an expert dancer, teacher and athlete. She began classical dance at the age of 11 and was following a sport-study program. She trained in prestigious schools: Rosella Hightower in Cannes and at the CNSM of Marseille. When she discovered pole dance, her background as a top-level athlete allowed her to progress very quickly. Some of her titles are: French champion in 2018, 1st at PSO France, bronze medal at the World championship in Russia (POSA Art World). Today, she offers varied classes, always looking for something new! Her strong points: an incredible flexibility and the static and dynamic pole! She also loves spinning pole. Besides, Marie is an osteopath, which is a plus during her classes, to explain you better what is happening with your body. She is really looking forward to meeting you during this pole camp!
Loa Koalita is pole dancing since 2010 and she takes pleasure in teaching pole dance and stretching classes. After years of ballet and funk hip hop, Loa Koalita finally move towards pole dance and she excels in bringing her passion to new comers and more advanced dancers. Loa Koalita is a certified pole dance and yoga teacher. She wants to share techniques, tips, tricks and combos to improve your strength, flexibility, fluidity, creativity and style. Loa has performed several times for shows/competitions (Aerial Dance Show, Pole Fusion Festival, French Pole Championship) and private events. Her pedagogy and experience make of her an excellent teacher and dancer. Loa Koalita is preparing dedicated workshops for this pole camp, with the aim to enrich your tricks and combos on both static and spinning poles, to bring you techniques and to make you more confident while dancing. She will also give you tips to be bendier
We have customized for you a program of pole dance workshops and activities with 3 great pole instructors. We have written below the workshops, of course they will be adapted according to your levels.
Olga Trifonova's workshops
- Flow your pole (static): during this workshop Olga will love to teach you her own signature transitions. Different grips, drops and work with all height of pole (according to levels). It will be a lesson with plenty of combos, cascades and personal flowing style. For the more advanced, she will add some regrips and drops (on demand).
- Fly & balance (static): this lesson will combine flying and spinning combos on static pole and hand-stands. You’ll discover the techniques and different tips of Olga’s flying style.
- Exotic dance story: this class is built up of a small warm-up, stretching and then a full immersion in the dance with a mix of tricks, choreography and acting work. You will learn a dance combination with a pole and work on a deep perception of the emotional side of dance and of the story. The main purpose of this class is the development of exotic dance skills, sense of music and plasticity.
- Into space (spinning): “ventilation" class”^_^ During this class you will explore spinning pole world. It’s focused on a crazy speed formed with gentle combos.
- Contemporary dance story – optional workshop: similar to the exotic dance story class but with another style of dance :)
Marie Moulin's workshops
- Spinning pole and transitions: this class is designed to teach you nice tricks sequences in spinning, as well as new transitions. She always has new ideas and original combos!
- Ninja static pole: during this workshop you will learn a combinaison of jumps, scary tricks and static rotation. Of course, according to your level ;)
- Flexy spinning tricks: this course will focus on flexibility figures. You will be able to discover different combos on the pole (from the jade to the Eagle or the broken split according to your level)
- Dynamic pole / handstands: during this workshop, Marie will make you understand the techniques of balancing with and without the bar. She will also give you tips to use the pole for dynamic moves.
- Contorsion / flexiblity - optional workshops: come and learn stretching and contortion exercises, which allowed Marie to acquire her flexibility.
Loa Koalita's workshops
- Loa’s signature combos: Loa likes to make you work on technique. On this workshop you will learn new combos, using precision, flexibility and fluidity. You will focus on cleanness of execution and transitions. Loa also likes to teach bendy moves.
- Stretching and flexibility: Loa likes to share all her secrets to make you bendier. This workshop will make you work all the parts of the back, shoulders, legs... in order to increase your flexibility and elasticity
1595€ for a poler
810€ for a non poler
It is possible to pay in several times with no problem.
* If our pole camp couldn't take place at the expected dates or if you couldn't come because of a travel ban due to covid-restrictions, we would refund you the amount paid, except for 150€ that we would give you as a voucher (without expiry date) for a future pole camp.