DATES AND PRICES
Come and be lulled by the lovely sound of the waves, in the middle of palm trees and in the company of renowned professors!
From the 20th (18h00)
to the 26th (12h00) of September
Groups for all levels: beginners, intermediate and advanced
What is included:
- 6 nights on a beautiful resort in the French Riviera, little shared bungalows with an exceptional location on the beach of Pampelonne
- Half-board at a restaurant with panoramic terrace on the bay and delicious continental breakfast and French meals. One dinner is free in order to allow you to explore the city at night time and this day you will have a lunch instead of :)
- 15h of workshops taught by pole champions. A complete program including tricks, combos, choreography and stretching. Maximum 12 people per group for a real follow-up. Also optional workshops available to train more!
- Free pole access when not used
- Free swimming pool access (heated)
- 1 spa access
- 1 photo shooting on the beach (for souvenirs and to shine on the beach :) )
- Free yoga / fitness / volley tournament organized by the resort
- 1 excursion to discover the Mediterranean littoral, in a preserved area with creeks and beaches with turquoise water
- 1 half-day visit of St Tropez: one of the most glamorous places in France
- Some goodies and surprises !!
SOUTH OF FRANCE
Price for the camp: 1395 € - 1495€
Non-poler: from 615€
Dare to offer you one experience – alone or with company – to meet your passion and in a paradisiacal place!
55€ for participants of the pole camp
65€ for others
Privates: on request
Group prices (contact us)
Others activities are possible on request: Porquerolles island (Calanques, fine sand beaches and turquoise water), boat or jet ski location, VTT, Nordic walking on the coast, yoga, kayak, jacuzzi, massages and body cares, fitness, etc. Don’t hesitate to involve family and friends in this adventure or even to extend your stay!
Fantastic Pole & Sea Camp packages don’t include transportation, drinks, extra activities and days of visit before and after the camp. You also need to have your own travel, health and civil responsibility insurances.
Fantastic Pole & Sea Camp reserves the right to make the plannings evolve.
You can find terms and conditions here: